Monday 28 March 2011

Another good weekend

I seem to be getting a good balance between birding and doing work during my two weeks off. After spending most of Saturday doing work, I went up to Cresswell with CS Holywell birder to see the American Wigeon. Cain was short on time so we didn’t stay long; we soon spotted the American Wigeon amongst the flock of Wigeon to the left of the hide, not a lifer for me but a county tick. Also a Dark Bellied Brent Goose was amongst the flock of Pink Footed Geese. We also called into Druridge Pools briefly where 17 Shoveler and 4 Pintail were on the budge field. Also I have seen an undisclosed bird at an undisclosed site on the patch recently. 77 – Undisclosed. I have no idea why the writing is so crushed together, I have tried editign it 3 times but nothing happens.

No comments: